Thursday, January 12, 2012

So Incase it wasn't obvious...

Yes the site went through a shithive maggots crazy renovation, and a sister site has been made to accompany it.

I decided to get creative, even making some awesome Userbars into some link picture widgets.

My avatar, as you may have noticed, has undergone quite a transformation too, all kinds of crazy up in here, Dev has been going well with Menagerie, and thus, the sister site is to house that, this blog is still for me to vent about practical horseshit in a slurry of truetype terror, that of the Arial kind.

Arial Bold, that is.

I got sick of my text being noodle thin so i bolded it all up, much easier to read, much more dignified.

If you were curious, the picture in the background is Soulstorm Brewery from Oddworld: Abe's Exoddus.

I know it doesn't have two D's regularly, but its oddworld.

Making user bars is a lot of fun when you have more than 32 pixel height to work with. I decided to throw my own template together using GIMP, an old Windowskin of whom i don't know the creator, and snagit 9.

Using layers makes shit way easier and a lot more modifiable. Its the main reason I didn't have to cut shit of the way even if it hit the border, because it was under it.

I have acquired RPG Maker VX Ace, and am making Menagerie into something hopefully memorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment